Our Company is specializing in the avionics modernization programs for both the military and civil aviation market. Since our establishment in 1997 we have gradually become one of the major avionics up-grade programs providers in the Europe and we are actively working on expanding our territorial coverage even beyond the European region.
What makes us unique compared to our competition is a fact, that as a PART 145 and PART 21 J / G EASA certified company we are able to provide our customers with complex solutions ranging from delivery of modernization equipment, its installation and certification till providing training solutions for fixed / rotary wing through our sister company European Air Services (EAS).
For 20 years now we have been providing our services to the following customers:
1. UL/VLA/LSA OEMs (manufacturers) – as a dealer for GARMIN, Dynon Avionics, TRIG, KANNAD, ICOM, TQ Systems, PS Engineering and other avionics manufacturers we are pre-stocking and supplying avionics equipment to the UL/VLA/LSA OEMs based on their production plan.
2. Owners / operators of GA/BA – as a dealer for main avionics equipment manufacturers and EASA PART 21 J/G organization we are helping the customers to up-grade their aircrafts in order to meet the latest and any future EASA mandates / requirements (for example equipping the aircrafts with 406MHz ELTs, S-mode ADS-B ready transponders, 8,33 kHz radios, TCAS 7.1 SW, etc.).
3. MRO organizations – for big MROs we are suppling spare parts / avionics needed during the maintenance of PART 25 aircrafts (Boeing, Airbus, etc.) from Rockwell Collins, Honeywell, B/E Aerospace, etc. If there is a requirement from the MRO itself or the Airliner / leasing company, CLS is able to prepare a minor change / STC project for modification needed for this category of aircrafts as well.
4. Air Forces / Police helicopter fleets of different countries - using quite unique combination of civil and military certification CLS has already carried out the modernization of the Mi-8/17/171 helicopters, L-39 trainers, L-410, An-24/26/30 transport aircrafts, Bell 206, LASTA 95 trainers and other platforms used by Air Forces / Police forces. The subject of the modernizations was mainly upgrade for special missions - FLIR and digital moving map system with corresponding display system, video downlink system, searchlight, internal and external NVIS modification, night vision goggles, etc. CLS has even modernized MiG-21BIS/UM fighters.
5. Special projects – Based on special requirements of the customers and applying our production capabilities we are able to design and manufacture special solutions for the simulation applications, converting different types of signals to standard ones (or vice versa), etc.
Since its foundation CLS a.s. has gathered quite some experience in fixed / rotary wing avionics upgrades. As a direct result of it and being a dynamic engineering company we are always on a lookout for new opportunities and we are not afraid to accept challenges and special requirements coming mainly from military and para-military market.
In case you are interested to find more information about the projects, do not hesitate to contact us.